Friday, November 14, 2008

There'll always be a part of our lives where we'll experience a drastic change.
Some will change for the worst, some (mostly) will change for the better.
Many a times you might have read here on this space that I have decided what I want to do,
Yet many a times, its still a lingering plan.
Dad told me one day that he felt numbness in his right hand, fearing that it might be a early symptom of stroke.
His words shocked my senses.
Then when I'm back at mum's place, she's complaining aches in her legs.
And when I think about myself,
My parents had built a world so comfortable for me.
And then, beside me, there's always the cheerful and supportive girlfriend cheering me to accomplish great things in life.
And with so many good friends surrounding me,
There's an urgent need for a change in my life.......
But when will this change come......
I hope its near.......

No comments: